COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
“Regardless of project size, we will ensure a successful delivery
by meeting expectations of time, cost, and quality.”
KR Wolfe Construction Management services provides essential support to a variety of our client’s needs.
Regardless of project size, we will ensure a successful delivery by meeting expectations of time, cost, and quality. By managing risk, KR Wolfe Construction Managers focus on results and resolution while monitoring project details. We value developing strong teams among the key stakeholders to ensure the establishment of trust, respect and support. This comprehensive management approach at every stage of the project includes pre-construction planning, construction oversight, and post-construction services.
KR Wolfe Construction Services Specializes in Commercial Construction for Public, Private, City, State, and Federal Projects.
By combining creative ideas with pragmatic solutions,
our team can execute your next project with efficiency and success.
When a project program calls for accelerated delivery or a single point of contact, Design-Build is often the solution. KR Wolfe can bring the experience in contracting direct with design professionals to provide this delivery process to our clients. By combining creative ideas with pragmatic solutions, our team can execute your next project with efficiency and success.
Through design coordination, value analysis, and constructability
reviews, we determine the most cost-effective path forward.
Pre-construction services are an integral part of successful project delivery. Our experience has proven that with early involvement and evaluation of project scope, costs, design, constructability, and schedule, we can greatly enhance a project’s success. By offering unique solutions, collaborative involvement, and the tenacity towards results, KR Wolfe will help set the stage for your next project.
- Serve as owner’s agent and supplement existing staff
- Determine or work within desired delivery system
- Manage planning and design
- Evaluate potential sites
- Assist in selection of design team
- Maximize front-end planning with early feasibility studies to reduce
- problems during execution
- Establish cost and time parameters and prepare bid packages
- Offer value engineering input and cost analysis
- Award contracts
- Manage construction and coordinate all subcontractor activities
- Manage material procurement
- Monitor costs and schedules
- Maintain quality control standards
- Provide on-going communications and status reports
- Monitor subcontractor’s safety programs
- Develop punch lists
- Monitor implementation of punch lists
- Resolve outstanding issues
- Oversee systems and equipment operations training
- Remain engaged throughout the warranty period
PRE-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES & CAPABILITIES:
- Regulatory Evaluation
- Research and Investigation
- Conceptual Estimating
- Cost Modeling
- Phasing and Logistics Planning
- Zoning and Code Compliance
- Cash Flow Projections
- Escalation Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Subcontractor Pre-Qualification & Solicitation
- Guaranteed Maximum Pricing
- Constructability Review
- Procurement Analysis
We understand that construction is much more
than bricks and mortar.
Solid fundamentals, unyielding trust, and a focus on results are just a few terms that describe KR Wolfe’s approach to general contracting. We understand that construction is much more than bricks and mortar. It’s a process of planning, managing, and leading a group of specialists toward a common goal. By guiding this through all phases of construction, KR Wolfe can help minimize the risk associated with demanding schedules and complex projects. Whether it’s a competitive bid or a negotiated project, we are here to help and ready to deliver!
GENERAL CONTRACTING CAPABILITIES:
Critical Path Scheduling
Working in Occupied Environments