KR Wolfe is an international construction services company with unparalleled expertise in the healthcare industry. We’re an industry leader in operating room and diagnostic facility renovations, equipment installation, systems integration, and preventive maintenance. And we’re always on the lookout for talented, dedicated people like you.
So, what’s it like to work at KR Wolfe? Well, in addition to being headquartered in sunny, scenic San Diego County, you’ll be part of a close-knit team that thrives in an open, energetic culture—with a true passion for leveraging new technologies.
What else sets us apart? Total customer satisfaction is our Q.U.E.S.T.: Quality, Understanding, Exceptional service, Spirit, and Teamwork! That’s how we work to ensure an ideal customer experience—from project inception to completion.
- We streamline processes and procedures for all departments to operate efficiently with the best tools and resources available
- Our firm acts as a business partner with leadership teams —adding value to both company results and culture
- KR Wolfe management takes pride in recognizing the efforts of our team and engaging with them to celebrate work anniversaries, birthdays, and life events
- We recruit the best talent in the marketplace to ensure unbeatable service is available to our clients nationwide
- We proudly support local charity partners in the healthcare community, including Grossmont Hospital and Sharp Hospice Care
- Our highly skilled staff members work in medical environments throughout the country to deliver turnkey solutions
KR Wolfe offers great benefits, access to training, and opportunities for advancement. Are you ready to join a team that consistently exemplifies quality, value, and exceptional customer service? Contact us today to learn more about how to become part of the KR Wolfe pack.